Bass track thread!

Culinary Art School is def by Gucci, and Zaytovan did the beat for that one, not OJ. Yeeep, some tight Gucci mixtapes are GucciMania, The Gooch, Traphouse is a tight CD, and The Writings on the Wall.

Gucci Mane- Ima Dog

Word up, finally getting the answers I want, I know he probably has some sick mixtapes but the only problem is the sound quality is probably not that good.With the way my sound system in my car is is geared more towards SQ even though my bass is pretty decent for what it is.

Having a Sixty band eq you can tell the difference (two 30 band eqs') on how the Cd was recorded.

So Traphouse would be a good choice? Word

besides Traphouse his actual albums were garbage, his mixtapes are what you want //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

for sure

SLumber party is hot as **** and photoshoot love them **** songs

Culinary Art School is def by Gucci, and Zaytovan did the beat for that one, not OJ. Yeeep, some tight Gucci mixtapes are GucciMania, The Gooch, Traphouse is a tight CD, and The Writings on the Wall.Gucci Mane- Ima Dog
Culinary art school = OJ, idk where you gettin your music from, its NOT a Zay beat either, Drumma boi FYI,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAVaCtGEUwg, how the hell does that sound like Gucci?

Wow, you must be retarded. Look here, Gucci Mane- Culinary Art School produced by Zay. How are you telling me i'm wrong. Does THIS sound like OJ? Where are YOU getting your music from.....?

Wow, you must be retarded. Look here, Gucci Mane- Culinary Art School produced by Zay. How are you telling me i'm wrong. Does THIS sound like OJ? Where are YOU getting your music from.....?

oh THAT culinary art school, forgot about that one, its not new at all, that song is from 07 IIRC

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...