Blackbonnie's 06 silverado build

i didnt have a camera for a bit so i didnt get any carpeting pix, but here is the box installed.

CarAudio190.jpg

CarAudio191.jpg

CarAudio194.jpg

CarAudio192.jpg

CarAudio198.jpg

CarAudio201.jpg

CarAudio200.jpg

CarAudio199.jpg

CarAudio214.jpg

CarAudio208.jpg

looking good.
thanks man

looking good and pretty clean //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

keep us posted:D
i rushed through it but its not bad

Looking good!! But how you gunna run each amp at .5ohms, with dual 2ohm subs?? do you have the box built yet for the subs??

Ok i just saw they were Dual 1s, sorry, i saw d2s at first!!
keep reading, the box is built just hard to get everything posted before someone says something. and im going to upgrade to d1's

Looks real good bro!
thanks man

Looking good, keep it up
thanks man

looks like particle board... maybe my eyes are going.
also that little piece of wood on the floor of the truck holding the box up doesnt look too strong. I would make that much more of a solid area
that piece of wood was just to test fit it, it has since been replace by a whole stand. and the wood is novaply, just like mdf, but not as dense

looking real good especially the finger:laugh:
nice though
thanks man, it hurt pretty bad, i was cuttin up instead of down a swipe there goes about a 1/4 of an inch off the top.

truck will be soon gettin a HO alt, and a dual exhaust system. im looking around for a blazer or s10 project vehicle so i can take this system out, and run something smaller under the rear seat. prolly around winter i will have a different log for a smaller substage. the comps will all stay the same but the substage will be more sq oriented, along with the HU. im looking for a project vehicle to throw something huge in and maybe run a wall with 4 15's or 2 18's. need the vehicle first though

BTW the subs, alpine w205, and my eclipse 5100 will be piled together in a forsale thread soon. i wanna upgrade to the new btl's but dual 1's and upgrade my deck to something better then the 5100 but cheaper then the 205. so if your interested hit me up. for sale thread will be soon

Looks impressive! Any numbers on it or what you think it may be?
no not yet, im hoping to when we get a big meet or at the one we have in michigan. i dont wanna guess because i know if i do i will most likely over guess and be dissapointed when i see the real score. but i havent messed a ton with tuning yet, just the basics. i havent really had the time to mess with it.

im excited to upgrade to d1's and run the 20.1's at .5 daily, thats when i will really get everything dialed in. im working on getting vids but i can tell you that my roof has horrible flex and you can definately tell even when inside the vehicle. but if i had to guess i would say high 40's

did no one notice the crooked as hell cd player
lay off i got it fixed, i put it in to make sure everything would fit with my dash and that i would still be able to eject and tilt everything. it is fully straight and secured now, i never do half ass jobs its ok.

btw if you wanna purchase it let me know, its only been installed 3 weeks.

lay off i got it fixed, i put it in to make sure everything would fit with my dash and that i would still be able to eject and tilt everything. it is fully straight and secured now, i never do half ass jobs its ok.
btw if you wanna purchase it let me know, its only been installed 3 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Upgrading to the 505?

actually im not going with a double din, im going to return this back to semi-stock, and is why i am only considering it a temp install. im looking for a project vehicle to run all this in, and something i can do more **** to with feeling guilty later. im gonna gear this more towards an sq system, with just a couple 8's or 10's under the seat. im looking at the 9887 or some older eclipse decks. so if you know anyone who has them send em my way. a forsale thread will be coming soon once i get more pics of everything im selling. alot of misc install accesories and such. but i will accept trades on alot of stuff. just looking for an sq deck though and maybe some 8's. but no, just going with a single din for my next one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.