BLADOS kinda shady so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Table Turn Much?

This is like a soap opera, Subscribed! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Blados are you sure you have the correct wire in the correct slot in order to turn on the amp. Do you need to bring it to a professional to help you hook it up? Or do you to have years of experience "doing this" and plan on making an apology post after you figure out your wrong and the unit powers up.

Sorry homie couldn't resist. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif love ya:bigwave:

lol well it worked when i sent it to you but ill take your word for it and even though its funny how it took you almost a whole month to come up with the conclusion that it goes into protect your probably gonna say that you were busy and the matter of the fact is i still never received the Money Order but hey ill take a video of the Pioneer Avic N1 working with the days date and ill ship it back to you and you can ship me back the RD audio amp i rather come out losing in the deal i can deal with being made fun of for not hooking up the brain and being called stupid and incompetent but i will not be accused of being a scammer

lol well it worked when i sent it to you but ill take your word for it and even though its funny how it took you almost a whole month to come up with the conclusion that it goes into protect your probably gonna say that you were busy and the matter of the fact is i still never received the Money Order but hey ill take a video of the Pioneer Avic N1 working with the days date and ill ship it back to you and you can ship me back the RD audio amp i rather come out losing in the deal i can deal with being made fun of for not hooking up the brain and being called stupid and incompetent but i will not be accused of being a scammer
This seems to be the only solution. This was a messy transaction. That's why it's always best to get video of whatever you're selling working before you send it with the date. Seems to be the only way to prevent stuff like this from happening. Or you could just not buy stuff off here anymore. I stopped after I got scammed. Now I'll only buy like dvd's or something less than like $20. Kind of ***** because there's some good deals on here but it's not worth the chance imo.

I told you in the beginning it was going to take me a while to test it. Considering my car is not driveable, not parked in front of my house, and I work 55+ hours a week, it's a little difficult to test it, but I told you that. I figured with the huge fuss you made about it, the amp must be working. Anyway, send the n1 back, I don't want your garbage amp.

Conspiracy theory!!!!! Op felt guilty for sending bum amp, so he looked like a tool by calling bs first. once enough time passed, he said it was cool thinking the amp owner hooked it up already and it somehow worked. Now, amp owner has bum amp. Conspiracy.....

Now he wants me to ship the amp back before he returns my n1... right... Can someone please explain to him why that makes absolutely no sense?

OMG. OP send him his **** back!!! You made this fucking thread when it was you that was trying to scam blados the whole time. Someone needs to drop the ban hammer on your ass.

Now he wants me to ship the amp back before he returns my n1... right... Can someone please explain to him why that makes absolutely no sense?
IF you remember we clearly discussed that i was too broke to be shipping and i only agreed to the trade in the first place if you covered shipping both ways which you were supposed to send me a money order with the screen which you NEVER sent i had to borrow money from my friend to cover shipping the amp to you and i was gonna refund him when i got the money order well now that you dont want to pay for the shipping like you had originally stated im out of that money that i have to pay my friend back and dont have money to ship back to you I dont have paypal so the only way i can ship your screen back is if you ship me the amp with a M.O to ship your screen back and again in this whole thread I myself never accused you of trying to scam me i just wanted the problem resolved n you weren't very co operative now Im trying my best to get things worked out with you but you have to understand my situation

ship both items to me and ill ship them back to each buyer when i check all serial numbers and mod numbers on the items. i wont ship til i get both items in my hands

I've decided that I'm not dealing with you one second longer than I have to. I'm taking the $25 I "owe" you and putting it towards repairing the amp. I sent it out today, so basically we are finished. As far as I'm concerned, you're either really stupid or you tried to scam me. Now I'm taking a huge loss.

I've decided that I'm not dealing with you one second longer than I have to. I'm taking the $25 I "owe" you and putting it towards repairing the amp. I sent it out today, so basically we are finished. As far as I'm concerned, you're either really stupid or you tried to scam me. Now I'm taking a huge loss.
So you never sent the money order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basssquared

10+ year member
Basssquared
basssquared
Emporia, KS
Start date