Item(s) for Sale:

Blown Orion xtr 2400

Item(s) Description/Condition:

blown

Price:

100+ shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st p Editing this post with more pics doing everything from phone so its a slow roll

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us icture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

well, had 8 ga wire instead of tinsel leads (mistake) on some subs i built. too much moving weight, positive from one sub's coil broke and touched negative side. sound cut out. @ high volume turn volume down and didnt sound right. turned up a little and pop! hit kill switch and opened trunk magic smoke. then ivestigated reason and found the broken lead wire tocuhing opposite terminal and singed. figured thats the reason.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.