Box Build for Skip01

Skip never builds his own ****...he is lazy like me but he has more money so he pays to have his design built. Ha I had to hate on ya Skip but the box looks nice and should be loud as usual.
Indeed.

Working 60hrs a week and having no proper tools limits me too smaller projects...plus mine would never look this good even if i did have the proper tools ha

nice work as always bj. i may be enlisting your help in an SB4 build for next year in the next few weeks if i can't find a decent tablesaw on the cheap.

you can sell me some of that trupan or show me where to get it, right?

nice work as always bj. i may be enlisting your help in an SB4 build for next year in the next few weeks if i can't find a decent tablesaw on the cheap.
you can sell me some of that trupan or show me where to get it, right?
Cool man, no problem at all. Just let me know.

blah blah blah skip...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

is there gonna be a install log for this one, im gonna have to post in it *****ing twice a day about how it isnt installed yet, is this one gonna beat your old record of having the same system installed for more than a week?

plaid looks good, adds contrast to it

box looks awesome bj

blah blah blah skip...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gifis there gonna be a install log for this one, im gonna have to post in it *****ing twice a day about how it isnt installed yet, is this one gonna beat your old record of having the same system installed for more than a week?

plaid looks good, adds contrast to it

box looks awesome bj
haha...yeh ima make a log in a bit, i did a bunch of work since my last install that i have pics of.

Waiting on ssackett too get pics of my subs too start the build.

It might last a bit, unless i get bored with it haha.

Gonna be a minute before i get it all installed, need new amps, and 2 more batts....well 3, counting one under the hood.

Poast away in it:D:D

What happened too ur gay?

Heres the final pics. Customer requested some pink plaid material on the sides. Was going for "something a little different." He will be painting the ports pink as well I believe.
BrettLaugharn012-1.jpg

BrettLaugharn013-1.jpg

BrettLaugharn014-1.jpg
Does the bracing not effect the length of the port??

haha...yeh ima make a log in a bit, i did a bunch of work since my last install that i have pics of.
Waiting on ssackett too get pics of my subs too start the build.

It might last a bit, unless i get bored with it haha.

Gonna be a minute before i get it all installed, need new amps, and 2 more batts....well 3, counting one under the hood.

Poast away in it:D:D

What happened too ur gay?
WTF^? decipher that for me

what subs are you gonna do?amps?

also are these aero or pvc ports?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.