box design help

Participant count
  • Participant list

jamie vandenh
10+ year member

hey, I am looking at getting 2 fi bl15" subs to put in my car... I am trying to make a box for them that will be 10 cubic feet...

Width: 2.75

depth: 1.75

Height: 2

I want this box to be ported also, but i do not have much experience with ported boxes... can anyone help me out with the design for a ported box?

also, i am having sometrouble looking for a good reliable cheap amplifier to power these.. they are running at 1000 watts a piece, so 2000 watts in total....

what? u need to look at the measurements u put.

I recommend paying someone for a design and cut sheet. Also Hifonics is a cheap decent amp. Whats ur budget on a amp please dont freakin say $100 if so just leave.

Sorry but it gets old when ppl say they want to be really loud and spend 2-3 hundred\. I had a local guy meet and hear my setup and say man thats what I want. I said what's your budget he said about 3 hundred I was like your a moron and am wasting my time.

Yeah, your measurements do not make sense. Unless you put them in feet instead of inches and in that case you would not be able to fit a 10 cuft box in there. Shoot me a PM and I'll help you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.