Box Design Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sanz

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi Guys
I need a Space saver box design for a Pioneer TSW309S4 (Svc) , The vehicle is a Seat Ibiza. If anyone has done a box like this Kindly advise

Much appreciated
Attached sub specs

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 22.05.34.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 22.05.34.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
That depends on your budget. For max space savings, I would build a fiberglass box that will fit in the rear 1/4 panel area. Make it about 1 cubic foot with a slight tilt so the sub is facing a little towards the rear.

Hi Guys
I need a Space saver box design for a Pioneer TSW309S4 (Svc) , The vehicle is a Seat Ibiza. If anyone has done a box like this Kindly advise

Much appreciated
Attached sub specs
I've used that driver and the ported box is closer to about 2 cubes. We did 1 in a stuffed/sealed 1-1.25 cubic foot box, stuffed with 1 lb of Acousta-stuf came out pretty nice. That .85 box is really too small and will give you an f3 of about 55 - 60hz, not exactly sub-like bass frequency reproduction - Boomy, not bass-y

Pioneer routinely list boxes that tune fairly high in the 40-55hz target as they know that most don't realize what real low frequency output actually sounds like. That's not a criticism, just an observation. When put in the proper enclosure, they are nice sounding subs, especially the "Z" series.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...