C2 Audio Pre-Sale!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this is the problem I have with "pre-orders".. MOST (not necessarily saying that is what happened in this case, however it does seem that way) "companies" open pre-orders in order to raise revenue so they will have the funds to purchase the subs from china to begin with (MOQ is typically 100.. some manufacturers will allow 50 on first order).. this means after the "pre-order" is opened the company (or more realistically these days, the individual) will wait another month or two before placing the order and having the subs shipped in order to raise capital.. Wouldnt be as much of a pet peeve of mine if people where more Honest... its SOO hard to come by and a terrible way to start a business is a with a bed of lies. Definitely encourages me to stay away!!

As stated though, I do NOT know thats what this guy did, I know nothing of his company, and regardless no "business" will ever admit this practice. I wish the seller the best of luck, for the first time someone has priced these subs accurately

See this is the problem I have with "pre-orders".. MOST (not necessarily saying that is what happened in this case, however it does seem that way) "companies" open pre-orders in order to raise revenue so they will have the funds to purchase the subs from china to begin with (MOQ is typically 100.. some manufacturers will allow 50 on first order).. this means after the "pre-order" is opened the company (or more realistically these days, the individual) will wait another month or two before placing the order and having the subs shipped in order to raise capital.. Wouldnt be as much of a pet peeve of mine if people where more Honest... its SOO hard to come by and a terrible way to start a business is a with a bed of lies. Definitely encourages me to stay away!!
As stated though, I do NOT know thats what this guy did, I know nothing of his company, and regardless no "business" will ever admit this practice. I wish the seller the best of luck, for the first time someone has priced these subs accurately
Ok so I understand where you are coming from. However, Chris paid for these subs prior to starting the pre-sale. The night he decided to announce pre-sale he received word his container was on the boat. He also ordered 300 of them right off the bat. He got the subs in late Friday night and had to test over 170 woofers Saturday Sunday and it pushed into last night. Shipping will start today. No doubt that this first run of woofers has been rocky. But how often does the first time anyone does anything go perfectly according to plan?

So since Chris is busy getting shipping taken care of, from C2, sorry for how rocky this first shipment has been. You will still be receiving a quality product that has been tested and is up to Chris's Standards.

So I should get a tracking number soon?
Correct. And Chris just informed me it was over 210 woofers tested this weekend. I forgot about the dealers who bought in on selling woofers. Shipping has started today. So orders will ship out in the order they were purchased so if you ordered early on in the pre-sale you will more than likely get your tracking today/tonight. It will be UPS. Today's shipment goes out at 6:00pm so he may not get every order shipped today. However if its not out today it will be out tomorrow. He's been knocking out shipping labels all day today.

Just a quick update for everyone...

Half of the Threatcon 2 woofers shipped out yesterday at 6pm via UPS. I continued ship prep late last night and am working on remaining shipping labels and everything now. The other half of Threatcon 2 woofers will ship out today.

--Chris

Found out that mine are on there way here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants