C2 Audio Pre-Sale!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one will have their subs today.....unless you chose to pick up at Chris's store.
I wasn't looking for the subs, was looking for the tracking # we were supposed to have today. About ready to just cancel my order.

I wasn't looking for the subs, was looking for the tracking # we were supposed to have today. About ready to just cancel my order.
Tracking gets updated in the evenings by Chris. I haven't received my tracking number either and I was one of the first orders......UPS should be at his store loading up or just leaving. They normally pickup outbound shipments around 630-7pm. Sorry for any inconvenience Reinhardt. He has been going non-stop since Friday night to get these shipped to us this week...

Yeah I just think that 1 twelve in the proper enclosure in my car will be cleaner than trying to squeeze this 15 in there
I agree! I'm finally getting a quality enclosure with the Threatcon 2 I ordered. I bought a 1" MDF ported pre-fab for my SA-10 last year and never got around to getting a nice enclosure.

I agree! I'm finally getting a quality enclosure with the Threatcon 2 I ordered. I bought a 1" MDF ported pre-fab for my SA-10 last year and never got around to getting a nice enclosure.
Yeah my XFL 15 is in a custom enclosure that was built by Dave the Box Guy. It takes up damned near my whole hatch. I think a nice 1.75cu.ft enclosure for one of these 12's would be ideal.

Yeah my XFL 15 is in a custom enclosure that was built by Dave the Box Guy. It takes up damned near my whole hatch. I think a nice 1.75cu.ft enclosure for one of these 12's would be ideal.
Suggested is 1.5 to 2.0 cu ft tuned to 35 hz so yea....you're in the range!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants