Cadence 0 gauge 18ft and batt terminals

Status
Not open for further replies.

kreapin
10+ year member

threw the hood
Item(s) for Sale:

18 ft 0 gauge Cadence, various pieces of 0 gauge, 2 gauge, and 8 gauge pulled from my infiniti. Stinger battery terminals and bullz audio are new

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Above

Price:

$80 shipped conus

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Above

Item Pictures:

image.jpg4_zpsy7ggmkfs.jpg

image.jpg2_zpssp99joyf.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsxkhzqubc.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsu5dwwrdc.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsqv9zyn24.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
If your interested and price is issue then offer up, need more pics than ask. I injured my left hand so pics of what I have for sale has been a challenge.

Item(s) for Sale:
18 ft 0 gauge Cadence, various pieces of 0 gauge, 2 gauge, and 8 gauge pulled from my infiniti. Stinger battery terminals and bullz audio are new

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Above

Price:

$80 shipped conus

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Above

Item Pictures:

image.jpg4_zpsy7ggmkfs.jpg

image.jpg2_zpssp99joyf.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsxkhzqubc.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsu5dwwrdc.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsqv9zyn24.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Is That 0g inputs in terminal and are you willing to see just terminals?

Not worth the trouble to seperate, to much hassle going to post office to ship a piece here, a piece there. Post office or any government run agency can be frustrating. Make 1 trip and I might walk out of there without slapping a hoe.

I'll check the input/output gauge size in the am

Are all wires OFC?
Not sure about all but 18ft 0 cadence is ofc. The other pieces were added to the car as the system continuously changed. A few pieces of tsunami 4 gauge is ofc, knukonceptz 2 gauge piece is ofc, Rockford pieces are ofc. The 8 gauge was used for the sub, unknown brand and quality. There may be a piece or 2 that is unknown at the moment.

The distro block connected to the 0 gauge is from efx, 0 gauge at both ends and 4 inputs of 4 gauge on sides. If you need more pics just ask and I will try and lay it all out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...