Cadence Amps

not really. I have a kicker 2 channel but no 4 channel. My friend has this 4 channel cadence laying around and he cant stop bragging.

haha. No budget but I have always used kicker when it comes to subs and amps. I actually never heard much about cadence but a free amp is a free amp. However if there are better I am all ears!

I have a 12 solo baric running on a 750 watt amp. I tried to just let that be enough but the factory door speakers arent enough. I have kicker door speakers laying around and was going to throw them in and hook them up to this cadence amp so I am not all bass. The speakers are 5 1/4 and 6 1/2.

Well, if you already have the cadence amp hook it up and see how it sounds lol. I can't really tell you much since I don't know what model speakers they are, what model cadence amp it is, etc. If you don't like the cadence amp, some of the popular ones out right now are: Audioque AQ4x90, MB Quart DSC4125, and Sundown SAX-100.4D. These are just off the top of my head though, there's a lot more that are currently getting great reviews. The DSC4125 can be had for only $130, though, so it's got one of the best price:performance ratios out right now...

Thanks for the help!!! I was planning to just hook up the speakers in the rear deck first because they are easy to get at. Are you familiar with BMW installation?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.