Cadence wire

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Picked up a 17' run of Cadence 1/0 from AudioSavings.com and I'll admit I was a bit skeptical about the size of it since I got it for so cheap. However this wire is some great stuff. True 1/0, I would say the difference between this and Knu is extremely minimal. This stuff is as flexible as my friend's Kicker HyperFlex 1/0 that he bought for practically double the price. Strand count is good and the jacket is very easy to work with. My only worry is that the jacket may be too easy to cut through which could potentially lead to it splitting open if I'm not careful about how I run the wire.

All in all this is some great stuff and you shouldn't be hesitant to try it out. I got a 17' run of blue 1/0 from AudioSavings.com for $28 shipped. Knu's KCA wire is $34 bucks and that's before shipping.

For anyone interested here is a link to a great deal.

Audio Savings | Cadence 0G100-BLUE 0 AWG Gauge 17 Feet Car Amp Power Wire Cool Cable Technology

Didn't have any other 1/0 laying around but here it is matched up against some Knu 4g Kollossus Flex

zD3Lf.jpg

And some pics to show its large enough to properly fit into a fuse holder..

HT4Tg.jpg

f5X14.jpg

9af2g.jpg

2W6MW.jpg

mprDZ.jpg

I used cadence for my big 3 and was completely happy with it. I'd trust it as much as the kicker hyperflex for my power wire. For the price you can't beat it.

are their different lines (grades) of the cadence wire?

I got a run of 4 gauge in red from a member here and it is def smaller than another run of unknown 4 gauge that I already have.

However I have only heard positive things about their wire.

chk it:

IMG_20111206_152525.jpg

cadence wire. i wont use anything else.... i bought two 50ft spools a year ago for a great price. still using them! one spool un touched!

Made my order about an hour ago for 2 17' lengths :]

Now I just gotta find some other misc stuff.. 0 gauge terminals, distribution block, 4 gauge wire.. all that good stuff.

Made my order about an hour ago for 2 17' lengths :]
Now I just gotta find some other misc stuff.. 0 gauge terminals, distribution block, 4 gauge wire.. all that good stuff.
Hit up ebay for some cheap terminals, and check out these distro blocks, they are beast:

Audio Savings | TSUNAMI 2 1/0 4 GAUGE IN 6 4 AWG OUT DISTRIBUTION BLOCK

As for the 4g wire, this cadence wire is CCA. OFC 4g is cheap enough from Knu, I would just get that if you are pulling anything around 1500w. I don't know the limitations of CCA 4g cause I've never used it though

Hit up ebay for some cheap terminals, and check out these distro blocks, they are beast:
Audio Savings | TSUNAMI 2 1/0 4 GAUGE IN 6 4 AWG OUT DISTRIBUTION BLOCK

As for the 4g wire, this cadence wire is CCA. OFC 4g is cheap enough from Knu, I would just get that if you are pulling anything around 1500w. I don't know the limitations of CCA 4g cause I've never used it though
One amp is only using about 300W RMS and the sub amp Im about to get will be pulling 1500W RMS.

That block is "(2) 1/0 GAUGE IN, (6) 8 GAUGE OUT".. looking for one along the lines of (1) 1/0 gauge in, (2) 4 gauge out"

Tsunamis stuff is good, thats what block I have now.

One amp is only using about 300W RMS and the sub amp Im about to get will be pulling 1500W RMS.
That block is "(2) 1/0 GAUGE IN, (6) 8 GAUGE OUT".. looking for one along the lines of (1) 1/0 gauge in, (2) 4 gauge out"

Tsunamis stuff is good, thats what block I have now.
It's actually 4g outputs on the side, but you can fit 8g in there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date