Can 8in subs really bang and thump?

Yeah, at 8" with 3/4" MDF you're down to 6.5" internal depth. Not awful for an 8 by any means, but even another inch might open up options for beefier subs, using customs, etc.

I would prolly start with just the two. I think you'll be impressed with them if you put em in the right type of enclosure....plus you can always add another one later, if not

I agree..I shot Buck Box Design some specs and hes working out a plan for me so we will see what happens. Oh its going in a 4dr hardtop jeep wrangler. yeah not the most airtight lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Now there’s a big question. you can possibly fit 2 normal 8 inch subs into the same air space as a shallow mount 12. If you’re comparing just any...
They're rated for 250wrms, so you were overpowering them, especially the poor 10s. XBL subs sound really clean at their limits due to the flat BL...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...
Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

About this thread

FineLinePimpin

10+ year member
Stuck in WV
FineLinePimpin
Bunker Hill, WV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date