Can these 18's take 1,500 watts all day?

power handling is a result of how the voice coil is built, not the motor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

But that sub is better than the funky pups IMHO

those are pa speakers why would you put them in a car? and if you did aren't cuspid real crappy amps? you could probably strap 6 of the "1600" watt amps to each of those woofers and go to town. would be the biggest waste of money screw that.

they don't look bad motor wise for a pa speaker but just do waste money on it I under stand drunk on computer credit card in hand just put it down if you need PA speakers go get real ones

Come on now, you really think I would buy those? I have no life and have nothing better to do than make a fake topic. I have 2 18" Ascendant Audio Mayhem 18's. I think I'll stick with them. But those GMI's are beastly looking!! lol

ok just thought you might be real drunk or something I see retards buying pyle around here and then wanting a box made for them. And there is a place by here that sells these crappy boxes with 4 little piezo tweeters and a piezo horn with 2 studio pro AKA pyramid crappass 12s that are in a box way to huge with screwed up ports with mismatched lengths. I have just been seeing some retarded stuff lately around here.

Go look at some of the Pyle motor and basket structures, IIRC there is one that is VERY similar to that. May have been Legacy...just look

And if you send that 1500rms, it's going to burn to **** within minutes, if that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.