Car subwoofer Delay

Participant count
  • Participant list

Arp0833

I have 2 12 Pioneer Champion Pro Series TSW3002 Dual 2ohm Voice Coil Subwoofers running on a Power Acoustik OVN1-5500D at 2ohms and when I turn on my head unit music plays just fine but I have to turn up the volume loud and wait 15 seconds or so for my subwoofers to start playing. I'm not sure what the problem is. When they come on they sound and perform perfect but I only have this problem when I start up my car to listen to music. Any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks.

Yea, all my door speakers are also on a separate amplifier, both amps come on. I play my ipod everyday and I just turn on my radio and turn up my music loud and I have to wait for a few seconds and then they kick in. If i keep the music below half way on my head unit then the subs won't come on at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.