Caraudio.com subwoofer

Haha, as long as somebody here has the bank to fund the R&D, whether or not they even knew what a sub was wouldn't matter. Money can buy you anything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
This will never happen though, SSA has a sub because they have a store, an active admin, and are much more like a business then a forum.
No SSA has a sub, cause they love car audio.

Here is just a pissing contesting and flamfest.

That and the fucktards here would design something like ...
58ae.jpg
LMAO!

that sub actually came to mind while reading this thread

If it was a ca.com designed sub, it would **** as bad as the website but luckily there would be enough idiots here to still buy it. More dumb arses with a crappy driver...sweet idea!

If it was a ca.com designed sub, it would **** as bad as the website but luckily there would be enough idiots here to still buy it. More dumb arses with a crappy driver...sweet idea!
lol, I've never seen you post here before.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

You know **** well that's a lie. CA.com probably has the cheapest caraudio enthusiasts in the hobby. No matter how many we say we'll buy, we never will.

You know **** well that's a lie. CA.com probably has the cheapest caraudio enthusiasts in the hobby. No matter how many we say we'll buy, we never will.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

No SSA has a sub, cause they love car audio.
Here is just a pissing contesting and flamfest.
This is true, very true. But if CA were to run a sub, they'd have to add some sort of shop, or something along those lines. I just don't think this'll ever happen as goob doesn't seem to active lol.

instead of designing a sub, ya'll could just recone SI, FI and RE subs with a ca.com logo. we'd all have to go on the run when they find out. we could live in the woods like bears and just hunt for our food, dropping off the grid completely. i'll get horny and make it a day or 2, leaving everyone else behind for the comfort of society. you'll plan an assasination to kill the traitor kcdc30, but it won't work, so you'd be wasting your time. that's a fvcking plan gentelmen. all the way or nuthin'....................we should paint a kitten on the cone.

instead of designing a sub, ya'll could just recone SI, FI and RE subs with a ca.com logo. we'd all have to go on the run when they find out. we could live in the woods like bears and just hunt for our food, dropping off the grid completely. i'll get horny and make it a day or 2, leaving everyone else behind for the comfort of society. you'll plan an assasination to kill the traitor kcdc30, but it won't work, so you'd be wasting your time. that's a fvcking plan gentelmen. all the way or nuthin'....................we should paint a kitten on the cone.
dont for get AQ

SSA made their sub before the forum was made...
lol wut?

The forum was around about five-six years ago ...

SSA started as a forum and just recently gained an online store and subwoofer line.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.