Cerwin Vega Stroker 18 old school

joeu3
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Cerwin Vega Stroker 18" D2 (DVC)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought this from a guy, wayyy back in the day. I lived next to cerwin vega in cali, dropped this off to be reconed. After that I put it in the box and been storing it ever since. I've hooked it up to power just to watch it move. Never been installed since I got it.

I have other stuff to list after I picture them...

Price:

$350 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

well I started with the cerwin vega it on my first car, then I heard a stroker, I got a 15, it destroyed my car - so i got a truck. Of course, I had to get the 18 problem was my box was barely fitting in my truck, so it went in the closet. Then the stroker pro came out and I replaced my old 15 with the pro, you can check out my gallery I put of pics of my new box and sub. I just bought a car so now I think im going to get out of the game.. for now..

Man I would love to have an old school stroker. If you still have this in a month or so Ill def have to get this from you for sure. I would now but Im bout to get 2 new 18s and getting ready for Finals. Ill def check back with you though, would make an awesome b-day present to myself! lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.