Command Start issue - Help!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Aaron407
10+ year member

Canada
Hi everybody,

I bought a 95 grand prix a few months ago and only recently started trying out the remote start. It had been previously installed so I have no idea what all went into it other than the fact that it's Command Start brand. I also have no idea if it ever worked in the first place. The key for the ignition has a resistor pellet in it, and I've heard that it would then require a bypass to work, but I'm not sure if one had been installed or how to find out. Anyway, when I try to start the car from the remote, all that I get is a continuous clicking from the second starter relay until I stop pressing the button. Does anyone know what the problem might be? Could this be related to the possibility of not having the bypass? I know this doesn't give a lot of information, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.