Component Speaker help

Participant count
  • Participant list

johnnydanja

canada
I recently upgraded my stock infinity speakers 3" dash and 6.5" doors with the infinity 6500cx components. I cut the lines by the amp and used the dash speaker wire for the tweeters and the doors for the new 6.5's and added these to the crossover. Then I just ran a new line from the crossover to where the door speakers used to connect to the amp. I did this for both sides. Now when I turn the system up I'm getting noticeably louder sound out of the driver side components than the passenger. I have no idea why. Also, on a side note I am getting a nice pop or rattling sound out of the driver side door speaker from the bass. I was getting it before which is what led me to replace the speaker but seeing as these are brand new I have no idea whats causing it. On another side note the 3 ways in the back which are stock still are drowning out all the knew speakers on regular balance and fade. It's possible this is normal but I figured these new components would have more kick to them. What did I do wrong?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.