Central Region Copying and burning of DVD

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

jane1043
10+ year member

fg
Copying and burning of DVD

Some time ago, a friend bought a DVD burner, and he wanted to copy a few classic DVD-video discs. However, the problem that DVD can not be copied successfully comes out when copying DVD with nero 7.0, so he asked for help.

In fact, it is known that not all the DVD can be copied simply. For the general DVD data discs, it is very easy to backup the information of DVD with Nero 7.0. Just following the step by step instruction, the copying task will be done. If you are still not very clear, please get more detailed information at http://www.nero.com/enu/support-nero7-tutorials.html

But some DVD are encrypted and protected by means of CSS. At the moment, you have to do something for crack. Choosing free software or not is up to you, such as DVDFab HD, DVDShrink, and DVD43.

The passage is prepared for the beginners. Now, Take Pavtube DVD Copy as an example. There is not so much software that supports both copying and removing CSS while Pavtube DVD Copy is good choice, which can be valid for 5 times within the first month if you use trial version.

Operating Pavtube DVD Copy is very simple and easy. See the screenshot below.

guide_pop_burner_to_burner.gif

If you just want to rip some chapter, just tick it and then it will be done. Want to copy the full disc? You can choose “Full Disc” mode to complete the copying task.

Here is the guide for how to copy DVD to a blank DVD.

First make sure that you have installed DVD+/-RW.

There are two steps during the copy process: first it will copy the DVD movie to a temporary folder on your computer, second copy the files in temporary folder to the blank DVD disc.

When the first copying process is done, eject the original DVD disc and insert a blank DVD disc, click "ok" on the pop up diallog box. Then it will start to burn the DVD movie to the blank DVD disc. Now you can enjoy your copied disc!

Get more information here: http://www.pavtube.com/dvd_copy/guide/

Note: Please make sure that there is enough space (at least 5G on the hard disk) to store the folder used for the conversion process.

I have backed up HUNDREDS of my dvds using free programs

1. AnyDVD - runs in the background and removes copy protection on the fly

2. DVD Shrink - I use it to copy just the movie, uncompressed into .iso format, no quality loss

3. DVD Decrypter - Burn the .iso to a DVD

I store all my movies on my hard drives and most are over 4.7gb uncompressed.

When/If I need to burn to disc I just run the backup .iso through DVDShrink straight from my hard drive to compress it to 4.7gb and use DVD Decrypter to burn it.

Eh, I've found the best way to go about things is using RipIt4Me in association with FixVTS. It then can use DVD Shrink to compress onto a 4.7 GB DVD using DVD Decryptor or leave as is and burn onto a dual layer disc using DVD Decryptor. That method has never failed for me. I believe the tutorial I found was on afterdawn.com.

I have backed up HUNDREDS of my dvds using free programs
1. AnyDVD - runs in the background and removes copy protection on the fly

2. DVD Shrink - I use it to copy just the movie, uncompressed into .iso format, no quality loss

3. DVD Decrypter - Burn the .iso to a DVD

I store all my movies on my hard drives and most are over 4.7gb uncompressed.

When/If I need to burn to disc I just run the backup .iso through DVDShrink straight from my hard drive to compress it to 4.7gb and use DVD Decrypter to burn it.
Is that just the movie or the entire DVD? My backups usually range in the upper 6 to mid/higher 7 GB range. I've been getting into the habit of backing up all my DVD's, especially once I get them, because I do get careless and end up scratching the originals. Plus I've had instances of letting friends borrow a movie and never getting them back again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Plus, I just got a 1.5 TB external and already have a 500 GB external, so 2 TB of external space and 320 GB of internal HD space is sufficient, though I have thought of getting another 1.5 TB external. I can say though, it is nice to have massive amounts of storage space since I format my internal drive every few months by writing 0's. Re-installing apps is a bit of a hassle, but doesn't take too long.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.