couple of questions: Ground loop and Wiring

caps>garbage can. if you need more power that bad, get an extra battery, and do big three if you haven't yet.
since everyone is hating on the cap, i will remove that from my system.

round speakers sound the best....if your not in love with the 6x whatever's id ditch em and get some 6.5's
i wish i kinda figured this out earlier, since i have 4 6x8 and 2 6x9. but screw it, ill keep mine, they are installed already...

i should of been working on the ground loop but i was locked on the fading situation.

so i doubled check with my friend that did the wiring, and he told me that on day 1 and 2, the fader was working right. at this point in the game, i think something in the mtx reQ5 is messed up. i say it is the mtx req5 and not the amp is because when i pulled the rear rca outs, the rear speakers were still working. if the mtx req5 was working 100% correct, and i pulled those rca's out, it would cut the music out. i think i am going to order another one and hope it is that little box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.