CT sounds :)

overheat24

were can I find a dealer "hoping in Canada" to find some CT sound amplifiers.

if not in Canada can some one link me to one that will sell them? like the look and demos I seen them do. and set to buy one but need a little help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll tell ya what, I had never even heard of this brand until recently, but I must say that I am truly impressed. Brandon (aka bbeljefe) turned me on to it and talked me into buying the AT500.1D. This little amp is a monster and I love it. It's beefy as hell and about the closest thing that I've seen to the old school ZED stuff that I've always used. Plus, he and his crew over at Audio Anarchy are a pleasure to deal with and about as straight-up as they come. I encourage anyone in the market for CT sounds to give BB a shout. I promise you won't be sorry. Thanks again Brandon, for the advice and a good buying experience.

I'll tell ya what, I had never even heard of this brand until recently, but I must say that I am truly impressed. Brandon (aka bbeljefe) turned me on to it and talked me into buying the AT500.1D. This little amp is a monster and I love it. It's beefy as hell and about the closest thing that I've seen to the old school ZED stuff that I've always used. Plus, he and his crew over at Audio Anarchy are a pleasure to deal with and about as straight-up as they come. I encourage anyone in the market for CT sounds to give BB a shout. I promise you won't be sorry. Thanks again Brandon, for the advice and a good buying experience.
I agree, I've been messaging him with stupid amounts of questions and he has answered every single one intelligently and is extremely friendly. Great guy and I plan to buy as much as I can from him.

I agree, I've been messaging him with stupid amounts of questions and he has answered every single one intelligently and is extremely friendly. Great guy and I plan to buy as much as I can from him.
I totally had the same experience. I didn't know him from Adam until a couple weeks ago and he has gone out of his way to help me out. Great guy indeed.

I'll check for you tomorrow. I don't think there are any dealers in Canada yet but I know there are a few in New England.
You have fans, haha.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

I totally had the same experience. I didn't know him from Adam until a couple weeks ago and he has gone out of his way to help me out. Great guy indeed.
Same here.

Well isn't that great.... All these kind words in a thread where I made a promise to find information and then forgot, lol.

OP, I've emailed CT Sounds but it sounds like others in your area have already found the information I was supposed to find. I'll still let you know what I find out though.

And thanks for the kind words guys. :)

Well isn't that great.... All these kind words in a thread where I made a promise to find information and then forgot, lol.
OP, I've emailed CT Sounds but it sounds like others in your area have already found the information I was supposed to find. I'll still let you know what I find out though.

And thanks for the kind words guys. :)
Nothing said that wasn't true, BB.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.