Custom rear speaker pannel (6 speakers!)

yes

no

yes

you got your answers now kindly STFU and learn to use the //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/search.gif.e79a63b2b580b39b282dff402646b704.gif on google

yesno

yes

you got your answers now kindly STFU and learn to use the //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/search.gif.e79a63b2b580b39b282dff402646b704.gif on google
Indeed google is where i got this idea from in the 1st place but the information was random and unreliable and not specific to my question

is it that big of problem by asking a amp wire question? On top of that its in the wiring and installation help section - what is the problem?

I only asked if what the knowledge of wires i had gathered from google and such was correct and got nothing but grief over everything BUT what i asked

I have a total of 2 replies relative to what I posted yours being one of those although alittle rude

Dude, this whole idea sounds like a fail. No offense, that's just the nature of this beast. Having that many speakers in the rear deck is pointless, most of your mids/highs should come from in front of you, not behind. To run door speakers you need an amp that can reproduce the full spectrum of frequencies.

Dude, this whole idea sounds like a fail. No offense, that's just the nature of this beast. Having that many speakers in the rear deck is pointless, most of your mids/highs should come from in front of you, not behind. To run door speakers you need an amp that can reproduce the full spectrum of frequencies.
This should have been your 1st post... thanks for the info reguardless

I'm still not sure how you're wanting to wire your speakers....Are you planning on running each + of the speakers to the + of the amp, so that you have 3 +'s going into the amp terminal?

I'm still not sure how you're wanting to wire your speakers....Are you planning on running each + of the speakers to the + of the amp, so that you have 3 +'s going into the amp terminal?
no by the time it reached the end it would only be 1 + for the Left and right for the amp

the wires are spliced together so by the time it reaches the amp its just like having 2 speakers

lawl, and what impedance will the amplifier be seeing?
well based on what ive read from other threads and random write ups "Voltage drive will produce greater power into the load as the impedance falls, since the load voltage remains constant, and a lower impedance means more current and thus more power." since they are all one speaker with the same RMS i figured it would work fine

if its not then please explain where I am confused?

well based on what ive read from other threads and random write ups "Voltage drive will produce greater power into the load as the impedance falls, since the load voltage remains constant, and a lower impedance means more current and thus more power." since they are all one speaker with the same RMS i figured it would work fine
if its not then please explain where I am confused?
lol, wat

lawlz remember that big word you used? "Impedance" i got its raw definition and pasted it here but seeing as that went over your head...

"A measure of the opposition to the flow of alternating current through a circuit. Impedance is measured in ohms. The resistance of a circuit to direct current"

which is the same thing i said above but simplified, what are you trying to do here?

ok first off doing what you want to do will may cause an impendance problem with the amp. if you take two 4 ohm speakers and wire them + to + and - to - your amp would see a two ohm load. most standard amps will be able to handle that with no problem. the more speakers you add the lower the impendance. three 4 ohm speakers will cause a load of 1.34 ohms most amps won't like to see a load like that. then there's the problem of making sure each speaker is seeing the right frequency they are ment to see.

i'd go here and do some fine reading Basic Car Audio Electronics

lawlz remember that big word you used? "Impedance" i got its raw definition and pasted it here but seeing as that went over your head...
"A measure of the opposition to the flow of alternating current through a circuit. Impedance is measured in ohms. The resistance of a circuit to direct current"

which is the same thing i said above but simplified, what are you trying to do here?
I had the same response BECAUSE your post made no sense, not because of the word IMPEDANCE. You're kinda being a ****. Just sayin'.

Can you make another picture that includes the + and - of each speaker and how you plan to wire them?

I understand what impedance is kid, I was laughing at the fact that obviously you don't. Each speaker has an impedance, you cannot just wire them willy nilly hook it up to the amp, you need to pay attention to the load.

ok first off doing what you want to do will may cause an impendance problem with the amp. if you take two 4 ohm speakers and wire them + to + and - to - your amp would see a two ohm load. most standard amps will be able to handle that with no problem. the more speakers you add the lower the impendance. three 4 ohm speakers will cause a load of 1.34 ohms most amps won't like to see a load like that. then there's the problem of making sure each speaker is seeing the right frequency they are ment to see.
i'd go here and do some fine reading Basic Car Audio Electronics
Thank you - clearly i was confused

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.