custom sub enclosure

Im not sure, but id ask, and you will be getting a custom made box specific for those subs.I did find, and use a prefab box from ebay, and see if I can still find it for you/place I bought from.Well made boxes good price, and good rep as well.

if 1.25cubes sealed per sub is what you need then get that box as there's no magic in a sealed enclosure. And F your local shop wanting $500. I understand making a profit and they build them one at a time, but that's out of line for a simple sealed enclosure...

has anyone heard or used a box from this company supercrewsound.com? wondering if its worth buying for 2 idmax10 going in 2007 charger.
is he reasonable cause the shops around me want at least $500 for the same box to be built they'll probaly just order it and mark it up
i could do something up for you, and be less that half of that price shipped.

[quote name='Kangaroux'] @pro\-rabbit; lives in the state over from you so it would be cheapest for

So am i 1 state away and it didn't stop the 75$ i saved for the exact same box from starmountain . That was just my box can't Speak for all the prices but everyone i seen get a box from brian its considerably cheaper just a fyi

Srmountain [quote name='cdc351jeferson'][quote name='Kangaroux'] @pro\-rabbit; lives in the state over from you so it would be cheapest for

So am i 1 state away and it didn't stop the 75$ i saved for the exact same box from starmountain . That was just my box can't Speak for all the prices but everyone i seen get a box from brian its considerably cheaper just a fyi[/QUOTE]

Our prices reflect our work.

Not saying you dont make a good box but I've seen a lot and the box i got from brian was worth more than what i was charged . Just throwing my personal experience out there you and brian are both very talented //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks guys for the props......the OP is welcome to go into my forum and look at my enclosures and the quality that goes into each and every one of them....I have stated before that I build enclosures because I enjoy building....It's not about a larger profit for me....Theses boxes don't pay my bills therefore my prices can be lower than a few builders....Don't think for a moment that because my enclosures are cheaper priced that they are inferior in any way to any other custom built enclosure.....My build pics, positive feedback, prices and rock solid communication speak for themselves...thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.