Possible Trade

cdc351jeferson
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
austin tx
So basically i was able to come out well on getting rid of my dc lvl4 12's with xl upgrades and i got XL's coming in the mail . I can get a friend of a friends SAZ4500 for my AQ3500.1 plus he gives me 100$ problem is he hooked the power and ground up backwards . db-r i believe said the repairs were around 270 and with shipping would be about 30$ . so i would have 300$ into the saz4500 total plus - a aq3500.1 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif amp originally was used by friend 1 for one month and he sold it to the guy im getting it from . so it was ran for a month then hooked up wrong .

opinions ? i kinda feel its a no brainer to do the trade i will be getting a 1600$ amp for a total out cost of around 900$ factoring in what i paid for my aq and repairs of the saz

i know what a saz4500 looks like ive seen them in action ...not worth your amp plus 300

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

why dont you trade me the aq for my bc3500

You won't notice a difference in how loud it is between the 2. Not enough power change to make a difference. And since when was like 200-300 watts worth 300?

I don't like the idea of trading a perfectly good amp for one that needs repaired when they are semi close in power and both quality amps. If you were trading a perfect condition AP3k for a blown Sundown 4500 plus a little cash on your end then that would be different.

people clamped way more outa the saz3500 than the aq3500 and this is a 4500 . i know i sound like my mind is made up i jsut cant believe theres so many aq chime ins .

I think thats because the sensible answer is to keep your working amp. I'd take a 4500 over a AQ3500 any day and believe that most people would but like I said, I don't like the idea of trading a working quality amp for a non-working quality amp, even if it can be fixed. To me, the benefits of the trade are not worth it.

I think thats because the sensible answer is to keep your working amp. I'd take a 4500 over a AQ3500 any day and believe that most people would but like I said, I don't like the idea of trading a working quality amp for a non-working quality amp, even if it can be fixed. To me, the benefits of the trade are not worth it.
not for the money they cost ..no way id pick a saz 4500 over a 3500.1..not for a few hundred watts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.