DC sound lab leading the pack of subwoofers

Should have heard my Level 4 15 D2 in a 4.5 net cubes tuned at 32Hz compared to my ID8's in 1.4 cubes tuned at 34Hz. There was no distinction between the two other than DC got way louder. Kenny Cox bought the sub. He is out of Lansing. He may be willing to give you a demo.
Interesting.

So you've known the dc guys for a while and your a moderator I can see this turning into a dc boner forum now
Only person Ive talked to is Rusty. Havent talked to him in probably over a year. I emailed him a couple questions and thats about it.

It's whatever as in everyone has their opinion and I guess I was ignorant to not thinking of this before I posted this so I'm out I guess I started a nice little argument. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. And sorry to the DC guy I didn't mean to try to like represent DC cuz I guess I would make a bad poster boy. Peace off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.