DC sound lab leading the pack of subwoofers

Who holds the unofficial record for single loudest sub setup? Pretty sure its DC. Only reason its unofficial is because it wasnt at a sanctioned event.
Actually that record belongs to DD.

Team Loud of Finland did a 180.2 with a single 99Z 18" in 2009.

this is not true fi is the sister comp.of ascendant with ascendant being the better line,so ascendant oem's alot of subs .ie fi ,crossfire and a few others too
This couldn't be any more incorrect.

Fi was started by Scott Atwell after leaving RE. Ascendant Audio was started by a gentleman named Chad Kuypers back in 2005 or so. Many years ago Scott started building speakers for Chad. Eventually Chad wanted out of the business so Scott/Fi purchased AA and now they use that name for their retail brand.

Fi is the OEM, not AA.

So you've known the dc guys for a while and your a moderator I can see this turning into a dc boner forum now
I hope not, they already have one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I think audiobahn is the best becuz their subs have flames on them...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

but i thought thats how threads work you read the first page and then post completely ignoring everything else that has been said?

The same loudmofo that tried to bribe me to delete embarrassing T3 topics?
your a ******* **** off already grow up you really think it was me going to give you $50 you know who was behind it and yes it was bad judgement in my part at the time but i learned that jd was a $hit talker and no longer see eye to eye but god man it was 3 years ago drop it cause im not here to start $hit like some people are day in day out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.