dc vs fi

There not located in my state so how are they my dealer???
They are granted all areas that do not have dealers local to them. If you call or email AA to buy their gear because you do not have a dealer, they will direct you there.

So they are special while all others are just pee ons??? So if my friend throws up a site is he not ok to sell nation wide??
No they are not "special". It is part of their contract.

No your friend has to sell in his area only. If he wants to sell online then he has to rework his contract to do so. Then there will be no deals..it would be the same price as SSA and we would be back to square one because of prices.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

So u think DD, DC, AA ae not all about money????
Everyone is about money.

However, if they do not support their dealer network then they will lose money over all. So why would the take a chance to lose dealers over a few hundred bucks or so? Not worth the risk. It is also against their contracts.

No they are not "special". It is part of their contract.
No your friend has to sell in his area only. If he wants to sell online then he has to rework his contract to do so. Then there will be no deals..it would be the same price as SSA and we would be back to square one because of prices.

Thats what I wanted to hear. TY Dustin.... Quick qestion though ssa sells a brand at a certain price but yet I can email the owner of said manf and get a 30% discount so if thats the norm then why deal with ssa at all if the owners are willing to sell via cheaper?

Thats what I wanted to hear. TY Dustin.... Quick qestion though ssa sells a brand at a certain price but yet I can email the owner of said manf and get a 30% discount so if thats the norm then why does withh ssa at all if the owners are willing to sell via cheaper?
That is unfortunately a huge issue in this industry and causes many companies online, and store front alike, to close down. At some point it will cause a ton of stress for those manufactures that use that business model and will eventually lead to only online direct sales or them closing down.

online sales FTW. Thx dustin not trying to be a prick just mad cause of bad customer service and no legit reason why they want allow him other then he cant... What thats the best u got is he cant. Great CS AA may u fall by the end of the year u want be missed.

online sales FTW. Thx dustin not trying to be a prick just mad cause of bad customer service and no legit reason why they want allow him other then he cant... What thats the best u got is he cant. Great CS AA may u fall by the end of the year u want be missed.
According to many we all will "fail" at the end of this year. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

If you're going with an AQ1200D for power and have to stick between those two companies, I'd go with a Fi SSD. I have a MB Quart DSC1500.1D on a 15" Fi SSD and it sounds fantastic.
I was looking at both companies however I'm open to suggestions for both sub and amp I guess

basically i was looking at either fi or dc, with originally going with between 1000-1500. i have had good experience with autotek amps in the past and was looking at them, but after doing some research it appears autotek is on par with the sony xplod line. Ive aways heard great things about audioque, and am now looking at the aq 1200, with fi, dc ,or dd. but again i am open to suggestions. im really liking the audioque 1200, i plan on wiring a 1 ohm load, so i need to consider a sub that is obviously able to be wired to a final 1 ohm. So to restate this, looking for loud and low (but i guess i cant get that low with my box at 37 hz) i love the feel of spl, but would love a good daily woofer at the same time, so something in the middle. sql is what im looking for i suppose. Hope this helps a bit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

southpoleman69

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
southpoleman69
lancaster,pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date