Didn't know people hate us

RG400SmartTowel
10+ year member

Bay Area
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message526129/pg1

Quoted from one of the post

People who relentlessly disrupt the harmony in our lives whether it be in our own homes, school, work, etc., who mercilessly contribute to a substantial meltdown in society are those who willingly inflict distress in our lives with their loud "music." Here's how I describe these lowly, sub creatures in human bodies.

1. They get tremendous pleasure knowing that they're disturbing people with loud bass.

2. These people come from substandard upbringings: crappy neighborhoods riddled with crime, filth, drugs, etc.

3. These people are generally high school dropouts who peddle drugs for a living, or work at some shitty menial, laborious place of employment. A job that requires no brain power whatsoever.

4. I refuse to be racist, but we know what type of people listen to rap, and what type of people listen to boomy south of the border circus music., and or both.

5. People who savor listing to this insufferable "music" at an elevated volume obviously don't possess much of any I.Q.

6. Just witness the way these boom-car drivers drive. They don't give a rat's ass about your life. Bottom line: they're selfish people, very selfish.

7. Many of them have criminal records, carry firearms in their shitty looking cars and trucks or some other kind of weapon, are drug pushers, they're always willing to engage in violent protest if some one honks their horn at them for being cut off by one of them, or if someone requests that they lower their shitty "music."

8. Boom-car operators are a true menace to society. They're not only causing environmental harm via noise pollution, they cause great emotional harm to many, many people. Especially those who are easily affected by infrasound levels.

9. The so-called passive aggressive behavior exhibited by boom-car operators easily becomes violent and even deadly. These people are dangerous.

10. These products of the subculture genre need to be deal with accordingly. Much stricter laws need to be enacted to prohibit the sale, use and distribution of these mindless stereos and speakers. If more citizens would band together and become much more proactive with city and state government to do something about this serious epidemic, then I don't know what's going to happen to us. We're allowing a fringe of the population to disrupt the quality of life for a majority of the population. Come on everybody! Let's do something about these mentally absent cretins and lower the boom on these fecal brained menaces to society! We've put up with their boomity-boom, boom **** long enough!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message526129/pg1
Quoted from one of the post

People who relentlessly disrupt the harmony in our lives whether it be in our own homes, school, work, etc., who mercilessly contribute to a substantial meltdown in society are those who willingly inflict distress in our lives with their loud "music." Here's how I describe these lowly, sub creatures in human bodies.

1. They get tremendous pleasure knowing that they're disturbing people with loud bass.

2. These people come from substandard upbringings: crappy neighborhoods riddled with crime, filth, drugs, etc.

3. These people are generally high school dropouts who peddle drugs for a living, or work at some shitty menial, laborious place of employment. A job that requires no brain power whatsoever.

4. I refuse to be racist, but we know what type of people listen to rap, and what type of people listen to boomy south of the border circus music., and or both.

5. People who savor listing to this insufferable "music" at an elevated volume obviously don't possess much of any I.Q.

6. Just witness the way these boom-car drivers drive. They don't give a rat's ass about your life. Bottom line: they're selfish people, very selfish.

7. Many of them have criminal records, carry firearms in their shitty looking cars and trucks or some other kind of weapon, are drug pushers, they're always willing to engage in violent protest if some one honks their horn at them for being cut off by one of them, or if someone requests that they lower their shitty "music."

8. Boom-car operators are a true menace to society. They're not only causing environmental harm via noise pollution, they cause great emotional harm to many, many people. Especially those who are easily affected by infrasound levels.

9. The so-called passive aggressive behavior exhibited by boom-car operators easily becomes violent and even deadly. These people are dangerous.

10. These products of the subculture genre need to be deal with accordingly. Much stricter laws need to be enacted to prohibit the sale, use and distribution of these mindless stereos and speakers. If more citizens would band together and become much more proactive with city and state government to do something about this serious epidemic, then I don't know what's going to happen to us. We're allowing a fringe of the population to disrupt the quality of life for a majority of the population. Come on everybody! Let's do something about these mentally absent cretins and lower the boom on these fecal brained menaces to society! We've put up with their boomity-boom, boom **** long enough!

I feel the need to shoot this F U C K E R !

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -

Thank you for not stalking!

If you need help you can email bans@godlikeproductions.com

we sometimes have to ban entire ISP Providers because of attacks on this website..

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies email us and we will try to clear it up for you

This is what I get when I click on the lnk !

All it takes is a few bad apples to give the entire bunch a black-eye. I deal with this in the diesel community as well. If one a$$ clown is blowing black smoke everywhere it leaves a lasting impression on the public. There's a time and a place....

either way it's their opinions and we have some thoughts for THEM too.. They don't amount to anything and as far as i'm concerned, as soon as I leave this thread i'll have forgot about those people whining.

I warned about this moths ago, for all you Obama liberals who think

car stereo is a freedom that no one can touch. Your wrong, in a big way.

Unfortunatly in a lot of places like the hood I just moved out of these points are pretty much right on the mark. The people like me that respect residential areas and hours of day and love big stereos for going to car shows and sound offs are given a bad name by all the idiots and crack dealers that have no respect for anyone or anything.

Did you actually just blame this on Obama?
Liberals, who think they can regulate what kind of light bulb you use, how much you smoke and what kind of car you drive.

They will come for car stereo.

There's a bunch of websites and 'organizations' against 'Boom Cars'..

http://www.noboomers.com/

http://www.lowertheboom.org/

It has been documented by the World Health Organization (WHO) and others that boom car noise:

* Causes physical damage at the cellular level

* Can damage human organs

* Induces hearing loss

* Impedes learning and cognitive development processes

* Evokes hypertension

* Leads to aggressive behavior

* Causes stress and sleep loss

* Leads to depression
... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif How does bass lead to depression? lmao!

* Your attempts at reasonable communication with an offender (if you can identify where it is coming from) are met with rude indifference, manual gestures, or increased amplification.* You are leery of confronting an offender for fear you might be shot. (Yup. There are definite criminal ties here.)
Apparently, if you have a sound system, your a criminal...

You blame liberals lol. A Republican made it ok to take any US citizen whenever he decides for any reason and throw them in jail/torture them, not to mention spying on anyone they see fit as well, but it's the liberals we should be watching out for because they might take your stereo.... lmao

You blame liberals lol. A Republican made it ok to take any US citizen whenever he decides for any reason and throw them in jail/torture them, not to mention spying on anyone they see fit as well, but it's the liberals we should be watching out for because they might take your stereo.... lmao
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Lot's of Americans locked up and tortured for no reason.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RG400SmartTowel

10+ year member
RG400SmartTowel
Bay Area
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from