DIY active 3-way driver recomendations????

I didn't even know AC has a unit that can do 3way front stage. Though i could be wrong. Either way, there aren't a lot of options out there for that setup. But you can use your 360.2 if you're doing 2way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I don't think it does 3-way. It thought you meant for the two way and a sub.

the 360.2 is long gone. i sold everything in my build log except the hsk 165's due to a non paying bidder on ebay.

I am planning a new build and I want to run an active 3-way set up.....

I am at a loss when it comes to choosing raw drivers. Any recomendations?

I'm trying to spend under $600 on the speakers if that helps.
If he is buying raw drivers per his/her own statement, then my suggestions stands.

But if looking for a one stop solution then yes my solution does not offer a complete solution. My solution was intended as possible solutions to buying separate drivers and I did not intend for all of the drivers to be used together.

C3 is still lost...

Peerless HDS tweets (if you can fit them)

w/ Peerless Exclusive 7"s.

If you go w/ the Vifa XT25s, they should be on axis.

Processing is your first concern, not drivers.

Should I repeat? Ok....

Processing before drivers.

Then install.

Then tuning.

This message brought to you by a 10 year old ******* who doesn't know jack **** about running an active system. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.