Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone’s' got one, right? Budget LiFePO4 (not diy li-on cell banks, buss bars and regulators) Opinions?

I've neither the energy nor the desire to engage in such folly. I do think that it's unfortunate when people see this kind of bickering over what was a fairly straightforward proposition. It got the point across, there really isn't a budget friendly (relatively speaking) Li-on drop in all-in-one type solution in that or any number of similar scenarios. Pretty straightforward - so I thought...

It's all good!
Some people are here for thoughtful topics and others should stick to answering "which amp is better?"

Dipshit in question blocked me because he couldn't back up his claims with any electrical knowledge. His brain explodes if you question common talking points, which is why he's upset that you are (correctly) stating that faster batteries should come before a high output alternator. I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually showtimespl or some other youtube moron.

Call me petty; he has called me plenty of names, and I have called him uninformed, because he says things he is incapable of explaining.

Both of you just want to talk about people and not to them.
Some people are here for thoughtful topics and others should stick to answering "which amp is better?"

Dipshit in question blocked me because he couldn't back up his claims with any electrical knowledge. His brain explodes if you question common talking points, which is why he's upset that you are (correctly) stating that faster batteries should come before a high output alternator. I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually showtimespl or some other youtube moron.

Call me petty; he has called me plenty of names, and I have called him uninformed, because he says things he is incapable of explaining.
I put you on ignore because just like this post, you always act like a child that prefers to go petty and personal, and this is also you being an instigator. I think you're not capable of acting like an adult, and I honestly think you need professional help for a mental disorder.

I've neither the energy nor the desire to engage in such folly. I do think that it's unfortunate when people see this kind of bickering over what was a fairly straightforward proposition. It got the point across, there really isn't a budget friendly (relatively speaking) Li-on drop in all-in-one type solution in that or any number of similar scenarios. Pretty straightforward - so I thought...

A lot of discussion on electrical/voltage draw and remedy.
Let's say for the sake of this discussion, stock Alt. Big three upgrade done, wanna reinforce quick discharge for occasional BASS amp draw/performance.
Not long duration sustain or at the picnic sound reinforcement when the car is off/parked, just want to help the system performance when listening without the lights dimming or the amp going into protect mode.

This is not my situation or anyone else in particular, just in general.
BUT IT IS YOUR SITUATION, RIGHT?
This is how you started this thread right?
This is the question you asked, the scenario you came up with, and then refused to talk about right?

Yup.. dude jumped my $hit telling me how wrong I was then a few months later seen him saying the same $hit i was wrong for saying..

Too funny lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...