Dual 15" SP4 Silverado SS Build

exactly why you pay half first up front as down payment then go from there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif
I have no money into this right now just my stock door grills.

null_zpsa77f5195.jpg
That pic right there you can clearly see the 11, 9, and 7 o'clock holes on the speaker on the left are past the ring the ring you made should come to the outer edge flush with outer edge of speaker. For a super clean look. And the holes at the 1, 3 , and 5 o'clock on the right speaker are the same way.

Dbeez said it, how can I secure something down like that and the speakers are hanging over

That pic right there you can clearly see the 11, 9, and 7 o'clock holes on the speaker on the left are past the ring the ring you made should come to the outer edge flush with outer edge of speaker. For a super clean look. And the holes at the 1, 3 , and 5 o'clock on the right speaker are the same way.

As I have stated multiple times now.. This isn't a 6.5 speaker. 2 6.5s BARELY fit on these grilles. The OP wanted to use the anarchys that I suggested to him, and told him it would be a tight fit from the get go. If i did tje rings any other way the speakers would not fit, and the door would not close, they would not fit properly. i worked with what i had, did my best and once they are installed youll never be able to tell anyways. You make it seem like these look like **** or something.. Once they are wrapped and installed they will look sick. It's not like you've built anything I've seen worth looking at anyways. **** off

Dbeez said it, how can I secure something down like that and the speakers are hanging over

Like I said, the speaker doesn't hang over the side it's the angle. When you screw them in the screws will be going into wood, they will be grabbing onto wood.

Tell you what I will await other pics all I will say is I have the exact same doors I have measured and I can frit 2 cdt m6+ per door I am positive they are bigfer thwn those cute anarchys. And not saying they are **** just saying they dont look right to me at all guess when I see them in person I can give my own opinions on them.

Here you go. Pics of the driver, ill take pics of the passenger if you want but it sits just as flush and looks the same. Up to you. Here they are none the less.like I said earlier, the most factory appearance would be to black or dark grey vinyl wrap them.
null_zps9a749dab.jpg

null_zps39220642.jpg

null_zps406100eb.jpg

null_zpsa77f5195.jpg
How are you going to attached them?

Love it.Nasty lows
How many cu ft and port?

Tell you what I will await other pics all I will say is I have the exact same doors I have measured and I can frit 2 cdt m6+ per door I am positive they are bigfer thwn those cute anarchys. And not saying they are **** just saying they dont look right to me at all guess when I see them in person I can give my own opinions on them.
Nope, try again buddy. The anarchys are bigger.. Alot bigger. Especially when it comes down to the right amount of space on these grilles.

CDT

Mounting Depth: 3.37" (top mount) Overall Outer Diameter 6.81"

Anarchy

Mounting Depth: 3.70" (top mount) Overall Outer Diameter 6.92"

And sure you're entitled to whatever opinion you want. Can't say I give a shit what it is, but hey, what's it matter to you, right?

Just know when you do yours your rings will be very close to hitting your dash. And the anarchy has a very slim mounting surface around the edge of the speaker, like the SA-8 if your ever messed with one. Those look like some nice speakers though. Cheap too, they sure look like they can take some power as well.

How are you going to attached them?
You know how they are attached, the tabs on the rear. They are folded up, taped up, and out of the way for when I was glassing them. Didn't want resin on them

Your doors are done, I posted pics... quit talking shit in other threads and pay up.
I'm far from talking **** but can start if you would like and as I asked before get some other pics proving I can mount em correct and not have em hang off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.