Dustinr's 02 RSX Type S Showoff!

Go lower, get lip kit..

ie

100_1518.jpg

I am very aware that my car needs some exterior modification. However, my main focus is performance. As my budget sits, the next mods "will" be Hondata K-Pro & an authentic INGS+1 front bumper. The carbon fiber hood is played out and does not fit my tastes. I do like the 2nd RSX though. I have hopes to, one day, be dropped on some type of coilovers. Thank you for your suggestions & input.

Looked good until you popped the trunk.
Haha, the box is only a temporary set up. A few buddies and myself will be doing a fiberglass installation soon. Tbh, they don't sound bad at all. Especially, for being ran off the stock head unit and getting a light bit of voltage.

I'd be more impressed if your family had a Lamborghini, or an Aston Martin.
Unfortunately, my family is middle class. My mom drives a Mercedes ML350 and my dad drives a Dodge Ram 2500. I bought my car with the money I saved while I was deployed overseas. I'm very proud to say I haven't had mommy and daddy's help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.