Electrical question, help needed

Participant count
  • Participant list

BNolan12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So here is the situation, I have a kinetik HC600 in my truck connected to my truck battery under the hood and then obviously connected to my amp. Well yesterday I had to do some maintenance to my truck so I disconnected my positive wire on my main truck battery. Well after the work was completed I opened my truck door to get my phone out and realize that all my interior and accessory lights still power on which threw my off bc my truck battery was disconnected. The way I have it wire is positive wire from main truck battery to HC600 then positive wire from HC600 to amp. HC600 is grounded to big bolt for my seat. At the time I noticed this the main power was disconnected so the only thing that should have had power was the HC600 and my amp getting power from the HC600. Does anyone have an explanation for this? Sorry if I didn't explain it well enough. Any questions just ask.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.