Euro Tail Lights

Hugebass
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Im wanting to get the euro tail lights for my 91 honda accord LX 4 door... found them on line for around 100-150 bucks.. but didnt really wanna order them and wait for them to get here. has anyone bought some euro tail lights around their town where would be the best place to buy them from... i would figure a automotive store but im sure they would have to order them too since its a older car. any ideas?

here is the link to the ones i wanna get if i can't find them anywhere around i live..

http://www.racerwheel.com/rt000804.html

Im wanting to get the euro tail lights for my 91 honda accord LX 4 door... found them on line for around 100-150 bucks.. but didnt really wanna order them and wait for them to get here. has anyone bought some euro tail lights around their town where would be the best place to buy them from... i would figure a automotive store but im sure they would have to order them too since its a older car. any ideas?
here is the link to the ones i wanna get if i can't find them anywhere around i live..

dear god, please dont... leave it OEM or its going to look like a cheap ricer (assuming it dosen't already)

and people wonder why they call Honda/Acura, Nissan, Mitsu, and Toyota/Lexus "rice"...I hate euro lights but have fun....."euro lights" are ONLY good on the Altezza. Cuz thats the ONLY car they should be on and whoever came up with euro in the name should be shot..

keep your stock tails....****

Why does everyone care if he gets euro lights or not. Its his car. Not yours. Leave him alone. Let him do what he wants. I think they look nice on cars.

to ricey for me...but its all personal prefference...let him get it...if people stoped getting ricey products for their cars then we wouldnt be able to make fun of them...so......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.