Southwest Region Event: November dB Drag Weekend

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Scuba
10+ year member

Team Thirty3
November 7th and 8th. Single Point Events. No Trophies Unfortunately, But Certificates will be awarded. just the first of many db drag events for the great state of new mexico. Come on out, and see new mexicos LOUDEST Rides, and Support McCain Audios March toward World Domination again for 2010.

DbDrag09Flyer.jpg

Looks like I will not be able to make it. Going to Vegas with my girlfriend and won't be home until that Saturday. Let me know when the next one(s) take place. I look forward to doing DB Drag this year.

Any Db Drag events coming to Arizona, Tucson to be specific??? I would like to go to one of the New Mexico DB Drag events...

Hey Team 33, who's the guy that was at the Second Skin USACI Event with the RE Audio SX 15 inch subs? I wanted to ask him about his setup...

which guy?? i cant recall anyone on the team with 15" RE subs. lets see... theres matt in the aveo, Gary in the matrix, Chet in the Mazda, soundstreamer in the chavy single cab. and drew in the RF scion. thats all i can remember of the farmington guys that went.... if i missed anyone, im sorry, which ride was he in?

which guy?? i cant recall anyone on the team with 15" RE subs. lets see... theres matt in the aveo, Gary in the matrix, Chet in the Mazda, soundstreamer in the chavy single cab. and drew in the RF scion. thats all i can remember of the farmington guys that went.... if i missed anyone, im sorry, which ride was he in?
+ Walden... but he didn't compete and had Digital Designs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Any Db Drag events coming to Arizona, Tucson to be specific??? I would like to go to one of the New Mexico DB Drag events...
Hey Team 33, who's the guy that was at the Second Skin USACI Event with the RE Audio SX 15 inch subs? I wanted to ask him about his setup...
I ran two RE SX12s for 1 week in the truck. I managed to get a 152.1 in the kick powered by an RD D9.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Scuba

10+ year member
Team Thirty3
Scuba
Farmington, NM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date