Northeast Region NESPL & AfterShock Series

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
We confirmed the show series today, it looks like we're going to be running the SPL portion of the Aftershock Show night show series in Epping NH. We'll post all the details on the website later this week. The dates will be on June 20th, August 29th and October 24th

ASShowFlyer09.jpg

http://www.NewEnglandSPL.com

The first one in the series is coming up soon. Registration gets going around 6pm, right after Import Wars at New England Dragway gets out. We'll be running the all the Stock and Amateur classes at this one. Due to time restrictions we won't have time to run the Slammin Bass format though. The entry fee for the SPL is going to be $10 per run, so do one run or do a few, it's up to you. I know a lot of guys have to work on Saturdays, so this is a chance to come out since it's gonna be a night show.

Looks like me and Kasper will be at this one, change of plans for the next few weeks opened up my Saturday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm hoping Dave L will come out, it's so close for him.

Show starts at 6pm, and trophies are planned for 9-9:30, so that gives us 3 hours to get everyone through. Reg fee is gonna be $10 per run, compared to the usual $20 minimum fee. The Car show portion is free, and they're gonna have free food and drinks. I know McDonalds and Monster energy drinks are a couple of the sponsors.

We'll have the new NESPL stickers available too.

Considering a lot of people thought it was gonna rain and didn't come out, it was a decent turnout. Nice to see the Amateur classes filled, and the Stock class competitors doing some decent numbers as well. I'll get the scores posted tomorrow.

Here are the results from the first show in the series.

Amateur 1

---------

1. 141.6 Brian Lowell

2. 136.7 Tony Madonna

3. 133.5 Dj Howard - TSA Customs

4. 130.7 Tom Brisendine - Team NSN

5. 127.5 Alessandro Flauzino

Amateur 2

---------

1. 138.4 Bill Geisendorfer - Team ScionRG

2. 136.6 Kyle Dixon - Eastern Connections Auto Club

3. 122.8 Scott Flanders - Team Aftershock

Stock 1

-------

1. 146.0 Mike - Team Xtreme Loud

2. 142.9 Derric - Team Xtreme Loud

Stock 2

-------

1. 149.8 Dave L - Team Xtreme Loud Audio

2. 138.3 Dennis Godbout Jr - Exile Motorsports

Stock 3

-------

1. 150.9 Dave - Team Xtreme Loud Audio

The 2nd show in the series is coming up on the 29th, once again this show will be at the discounted $10 per run fee, instead of the normal $20 minimum. For those of you that haven't picked one up yet, we'll have the NESPL stickers, $2 each or 3 for $5. We also happen to have a few baby onesies left, both pink and blue, those are $15 and have the "I'M LOUDER THAN YOU" on the front, that works well for yelling babies and Loud SPL cars.

This is part of a car show, the car show is free, the SPL is $10. Last time they had Monster Energy Drinks on hand passing out free drinks, from what I've heard they will be there again this time too.

Saleitems.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.