Execution audio deadener?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Be careful they seem to be dead. No updates on here, just preorder threads bring deleted.... I would go with sound deadener showdown. I believe his name is don? He'll answer any question you may have and his business ethics are better than any other.

All though I would like to know if anyone has ordered from the website successfully. I need some wire and its cheap from there.

The deadener itself is solid. The original company was Audio Technix. The owner then split it into two different companies. Execution Audio, and CT Sounds. One is a direct to customer company, the other is a dealer company. I couldn't get it straight which was which. I haven't followed them in a while, so I can't say anything about ordering from them like the above poster.

But, company **** aside, if you are able to order some, go ahead and do it. It's not the best deadener in the world, and it doesn't claim to be. But it's the best around it's price point, and it does it's job well.

As mentioned above, for some of the best deadener on the market, go for Sound Deadener Showdown. Don is a great guy, that puts out a great product, and he'll only sell you what you need.

24 square feet can probably do front doors and trunk lid, not the entire trunk or the other 2 doors, rear deck or anything else.

unless your cheap and you deaden your car into looking like a dalmatian with spots everywhere.

To clarify, CT Sounds is dealer only and Execution Audio is available through dealers or direct to consumer sales.

Regarding deleted pre sale threads, I don't know which threads have been deleted but manufacturers get a ton of email and forum questions, so to cut down on queries about sales that have ended, it kinda makes sense to delete them as they are no longer valid.

24 square feet can probably do front doors and trunk lid, not the entire trunk or the other 2 doors, rear deck or anything else.
unless your cheap and you deaden your car into looking like a dalmatian with spots everywhere.
Erm, wrong. If you know how to deaden, you don't need full coverage. Especially if you use a good deadener. I did 4 doors, trunk lid, and trunk well area. Where the door contours, and bends about, you don't need deadener because it really doesn't resonate. It's much stronger in those sections. Maybe you have very flat doors with no contours, I don't know. But I really didn't need to use much to make a DRASTIC difference. Sure, I could have used a hell of a lot more if I just wanted to waste money and get no gains, but that just didn't make sense to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.