F*ck my employer

cfox10
10+ year member

Rock the house.
I was off the clock at work wearing my work shirt (just got off work) and work in a dining hall at local college. I was wearing my Steelers hat and a student supervisor 'confiscated' it and put it into our main supervisors office (she won't be back until Monday) because I was wearing a work uniform improperly, even though i was off the clock.

I talked to campus safety and they informed me it was illegal for him to take my personal belongings and placing them into an area I don't have access to.

Long story short, f$ck power hungry people who need to take a step back and know their position.

I'm not really concerned with the hat, the fact is this supervisor is buddy buddy with my boss and anything he says, she listens. /just ranting after a lame *** day at work

One time at work I was walking to clock out and had to fart really bad.. I clocked out and let it rip right at the clock(it was a good one!).. A woman was waiting at the clock to clock in for her shift at the time I did this.. She went off on me for it and I just laughed.. She went to management on me... They laughed...

I was off the clock at work wearing my work shirt (just got off work) and work in a dining hall at local college. I was wearing my Steelers hat and a student supervisor 'confiscated' it and put it into our main supervisors office (she won't be back until Monday) because I was wearing a work uniform improperly, even though i was off the clock.
I talked to campus safety and they informed me it was illegal for him to take my personal belongings and placing them into an area I don't have access to.

Long story short, f$ck power hungry people who need to take a step back and know their position.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cfox10

10+ year member
Rock the house.
cfox10
Tillamook, Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date