TIeclipseMOJO
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA
First Team Northeast SPL event:

May 6th - 1x Event - The Ultimate Edge/Kinetik 2007 Blast off

5842 Route 104 East, Oswego, NY 11am $15

http://teamnortheastspl.com/Home_Page.php for more information

other NY shows will be in adams and ogdensburg, also shows in canada this summer

come see what numbers you can do on the termlab. got a rookie class this year too hope to see some new rides this season

id like to try out the rookie class, but its looking like i will be in the middle class there street 3 or whatever //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

2 amps, 2500 watts, 2 15's, and a big box.

we have had shows in the rain why not snow haha

thor get working and stop out, or even if you arnt finished come anyways, half the time people are working on their cars in the parking lot anyways. saw youre local you been to any of our shows in past seasons? last 2 years we held a show almost every other week.

nhustlar get those 15" mojos out here. one of our competitors has an astro van with 2 mojo 15s walled off putting up around 165 dbs, and a memphis 4kw on every coil (8 total)

massive: you going to be running CWs or something else? the shop the show will be at is a massive dealer. maybe ill take out my eclipses and run a dmx for this show

hope to see everyone there and get ahold of me or someone on the website if anyone wants to become a member.

mcvaysvan.jpg

massive: you going to be running CWs or something else? the shop the show will be at is a massive dealer. maybe ill take out my eclipses and run a dmx for this show
No my cw has been gone for a while and i will be running DD 9510G. Dont realy fit in any of the classes but ill come and atleast check it out.
Corey

TIeclipseMOJO- yeah i plan on coming weather or not i get everything done. I went to a couple last year and had alot of fun. I was just looking through your myspace and happened to see a couple kids i knew, Ben Green and Brad W. (no idea how he spells his last name), but anyways hope to see you around some of the local shows

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.