First big build score

Nothing wrong with that ...that’s what I did with my Mustang when I was in between builds ..I had everything pulled out and heard about a show and was curious if I could break a 150 with a single 12 in the trunk ..I threw everything together 2 days before a show test tuned it on the way there and did a 151.9 at the time it was the loudest show recorded trunk car ..nowadays they are doing way above that ..I’m running two 8s in the car and just a basic daily build now ..
Very nice...i'm liking it

i saw all the small wire in back and i said let me guess lights next pic was lights lol.. i love the door pods that's the type of thing i could never have.. if i could have like 2 8's per door i probably wouldn't even want a sub or maybe just 1 10 or something but the work on the doors alone would cost more than my amp 12 and box.. this was nicest thing my 99 altima had 17 yrs ago https://imgur.com/axXHHyY

i saw all the small wire in back and i said let me guess lights next pic was lights lol.. i love the door pods that's the type of thing i could never have.. if i could have like 2 8's per door i probably wouldn't even want a sub or maybe just 1 10 or something but the work on the doors alone would cost more than my amp 12 and box..
It is a quality install ..one that would fit in nicely at comps ..I mainly just goto shows to meet with other car audio enthusiasts..I really don’t care if I win or loose ..I still experiment with different setups from time time ..and enjoy demoing my system for people at the shows if they want to listen to it ..

i saw all the small wire in back and i said let me guess lights next pic was lights lol.. i love the door pods that's the type of thing i could never have.. if i could have like 2 8's per door i probably wouldn't even want a sub or maybe just 1 10 or something but the work on the doors alone would cost more than my amp 12 and box.. this was nicest thing my 99 altima had 17 yrs ago https://imgur.com/axXHHyY
Thank you...lot's of firsts. First time working with fiberglass, going active and doing a wall.

Before this it was always just the standard box in trunk on 500-1000 watts or so and components in the doors

It is a quality install ..one that would fit in nicely at comps ..I mainly just goto shows to meet with other car audio enthusiasts..I really don’t care if I win or loose ..I still experiment with different setups from time time ..and enjoy demoing my system for people at the shows if they want to listen to it ..
This is kinda my attitude also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.