First Song...

lil wayne - act a ass, probably one of the best quality songs i've ever heard, the mix is perfect- the first time i heard them on my boston z6s i was speachless

bone - if i could teach the world... again great sound the mid bass stands out the most

^^thats my SQ test

Something on Skalpel's self titled cd. That's got such a great sound stage and some fairly dynamic sections. Its great in bringing out the best and worst of your system.

It depends on what I just installed and what I'm looking for.

If I want all around sound, I usually go for Staind - Outside as the recording is very well done and has all sorts of different sounds to it. If I'm looking for bass, I head to either Dawn of the living Boom from IBP or Bass Mechanik's Toccatta in B / Pump up. If I'm looking for nice midbass, I'll play Blue October's Into the Ocean. For nice mids and highs, I go with about anything from Dave Matthews.

Eagle's "Farewell Tour Part I" DVD. That sounds unbelievable in my car.

However, if I'm doing an install for a friend, depending on what he expects I'll play some Jeezy, or Eagles Live cd. Something about the Eagles' music just makes everything sound superb.

Edit: Just realized how cocky that first sentence came off. I meant that the DVD itself sounds unbelievable. And makes my equipment sound great in the process.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.