Fixing Broken Car Amps

Just got off the phone with USPS, Still hasnt come into the office here locally yet...So basically they are 2 days late WTF this just keeps turning into more and more ******** im just gonna burn the amp, take a p!ss on it, and throw it off a cliff if it ever even shows up.

is yours legit? My amp didnt shop up today like the website says it should...And theyre closed now so ill have to call them in the morning to see if they have it.
It looks legit, but it's not on the website yet so I asked him to confirm it. He actually called me to confirm it and invited me to confirm with usps, which I'll be doing tomorrow. It won't be the first time I've had a number never appear on the site for a package, but we'll see.

I'd say he's just taking one amp at a time and just ignoring you until he gets to yours. Prob just fed up with all the incoming mssg's and stuff. I'm not standing up for him or nothing, but if I had 50 people blowing me up in this situation while trying to get em all out I'd go case by case.
nope.. sorry dude... Mine was FIXED months ago and "being shipped" over a month ago.....

I have.... I mean HE has 2 memphis mc1000d amps of mine

nope.. sorry dude... Mine was FIXED months ago and "being shipped" over a month ago.....
I have.... I mean HE has 2 memphis mc1000d amps of mine
If you were going to sell 'em, let me know b.c. I may have to be on the lookout for a good 1k rms amp.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

BTW still no response from Mikeyyy

If you were going to sell 'em, let me know b.c. I may have to be on the lookout for a good 1k rms amp.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
BTW still no response from Mikeyyy
Ha... Me too if he doesnt return them

I got my amp from Mike today.........

If your still waiting for him to fix it, just tell him to send it back. Mine is supposed to be working, and its not.

I don't doubt it. Hell, my amp was supposed to have all new parts.... well guess what when I opened my amp? Nothing looks new AT ALL. I'd even go to say that he didn't even open my fucking amp. I hope he fucking shits a turd too big and causes him to herniate and die.

When i hooked up my amp, there was a bunch of static type noise playing through the speakers, and it wasnt putting anything close to its rated power to the speakers, then is squeeked and turned off....Lights are on still tho so thats a bonus right? haha

Why should anyone that sent a amp in for repair to mike pay for the repair?It does not take 6 months to repair them.I hope mike learns a lesson from this as jail time is what he deserves from scamming money from others on this forum!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.