Fixing Broken Car Amps

Nope, he still has mine. I have pretty much written it off, along with the POS lazy police in Grand Rapids. Dude has thousands of dollars worth of stolen amps and they don't even care.

Yup, told them he had my $500 amp and MANY others. Gave me a case # and that was about it. He would call Mike, tell him to give us our amps back, and that is about it. Mike would call me, tell me he was waiting for one part, and then I wouldn't hear anything else after that. I encouraged others to call the same policeman and give him my case number, but I never heard any more.

Brew

there are so many good companies that repair amps why do you guys trust these clowns i rather spend the extra money to have a real shop with a real location to do it right

I think I am one of the only people to ever get their amp back. Guess I got lucky but then again it was just a little Treo amp not really worth keeping I guess. Hope everyone gets their stuff back this is straight bs I hate thieves.

I think I am one of the only people to ever get their amp back. Guess I got lucky but then again it was just a little Treo amp not really worth keeping I guess. Hope everyone gets their stuff back this is straight bs I hate thieves.
I really don't think he started out to scam people. I got my amp back pretty quickly, and it worked, but wasn't quite right. So he said he would fix it again for free, so I sent it back. From then I haven't seen it since.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.