Flip-down scrren?

power acoustik has one but it doesnt flip out an i dont recommend it

PAKPTID7001NT.JPG

Thanks for the tip - but unfortunately that only corrects the spelling once you "open" the thread - not on the main thread listing - so I still appear to be a knuckle-dragging illiterate who doesn't proof postings ...

Just do a flip down ceiling mount screen, might be easier. I've never heard of a flip-down screen but a 10.4" roof ceiling mount screen might be cheaper and be a bigger screen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Back in the day there was some that went directly into the dash and then came out when powered on. Some of those were bigger then the size you are...
It seems i have one of those also, i almost forgot ....id have to double check tomorrow ..i may throw it in my Silverado. .Ive been wanting to...
I have confirmed through JL that these subs have just over 1inch xmech. As long as there is 1inch clearance in front of the front edge of the...
I got it to work, I was plugging in the subwoofer while the amp had power. I unhooked the remote turn on lead, then all speakers plugged in, then...

About this thread

DocTock993

DocTock993
Ft Worth, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BigMone0926