For Sale. Two DD 9015's

sbarber82
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs 9015 dual 4 ohm subs with carbon fiber dust caps.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One is brand new in original box (back up) the other I have been using in my daily driver fora few years. Never abused and in perfect working and cosmetic shape. I never used the trunk/hatch in my GMC Jimmy so there was never anything in there besides the sub. No scratches, nicks, dents, etc…

I paid 700+ per sub

Price:

$250 per sub o.b.o. Shoot me a offer, the worst I can say is no

Will take trade also for a amp

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping. They are very heavy and will be packed to insure no damage.

Item Pictures:

I will post pics as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope just a twin brother 15"… These are phenomenal subs at a killer price. If you want subs that get loud but are very accurate these are the ones for you!!

I am so confused how this is STILL HERE...

I mean ****, I'm almost willing to spend that $200, even though i'd have no use for it except switching it would with my OA15

But no, they can take 4x rated????? Daily???? Like, fo' real????

I am so confused how this is STILL HERE...
I mean ****, I'm almost willing to spend that $200, even though i'd have no use for it except switching it would with my OA15

But no, they can take 4x rated????? Daily???? Like, fo' real????
I thought they would sell quick but I guess not. DD said they can take over 4.5k

i know they can take 4k easy i had some and fed them that these are from 2004 if im not mistaken. hell my brother have these in 12's and feeding them 3k and are loud. the price is a steal man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.