Ford GT McIntosh system question

dude i spend time on here either while at work, or like now at 2-3am when i'm still awake. what's ironic is how you always respond on my posts about sex involving me, you really should stop thinking of men in sex that often.
to noah, i know it's a fast bish just it's still a ford to me:(. i'd take a z06 anyday over one though.

...but I'm not the one keeping up with the total number of gays in one location at a period in time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Haha. The girl was pretty amusing.

i need to get a vid of my ex's dad's f40. god i loved that car, couldn't ever convince her to give me head in it while her dad wasn't home though:(.
F40s are a nice piece. i know of a guy who has one, dont know him, but he is one of my grandpas friends from vintage car racing. i saw it once or twice.

ok to get back on topic here, that is a mx406 headunit, we sell them where i work, so you should call up mcintosh and ask them or go to a high end stereo shop

and to get back off topic i think the GT's are badass, one day at work we had a McLaren SLR and a Ford GT in the shop at the same time, we really wanted to race them. But i do agree with the other guy taking a ZO6 cuz those things are ridiculous, but still GT is a hot car.

...but I'm not the one keeping up with the total number of gays in one location at a period in time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
Haha. The girl was pretty amusing.
i did demographic work for a local company for 3 months you idiot, part of that job is comparing charateristics of one city to the next. seriously, grow up.

if you want pics of the interior/radio i dont have any. i was going to get more online but my question was answered so i dont want to search for more. if you want pics of the car and my dad's other ride, here you go:

attachment.php

attachment.php

now im going to go take my v6 mustang and pout in the corner //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

who's gt is that in the pic ? that's a sweet gt but man horrible color lol. it's classic though so i gotta give it respect.
its my dad's. you know what this whole thread is about. did you read it? yeah the paint is different but it is the special Heritage Livery Edition and pretty rare.

i know what the thread is about, i know what the paint is. the gt is rare not just that paint lol. listen to what's been said from someone who's shop sells mcintosh. i'd pm him if i was you;).

i know what the thread is about, i know what the paint is. the gt is rare not just that paint lol. listen to what's been said from someone who's shop sells mcintosh. i'd pm him if i was you;).
right, and if you read, you would have also read that i got the answer to my question //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

never said you didn't did i? i should have put "if you needed more in depth response to your question, i would pm him." for someone asking for help you sure know how to respond to just comments.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.