Fosgate T2 16s on the meter

Someone posted a pair in a 4th C pillar wall on the term lab. He said he did some testing prior. At 38hz it pulled a 151 and change. Better than the last model I guess but it's only 1db higher than my 2 12s when no wall no 4th at the same frequency.
How much power and what vehcle? I did a 151.1 with 4 DD 2510s in a 6 cu. ft. slot ported box at 39hz. No prior testing at all, that was actually my first time on a meter ever

Ok. The guy is Brent leavitt. A good friend of mine. Btw. On 2 fosgate 2500 amps. The prior testing. Was just the subs mounted in his wall that's it. He will be doing more testing soon. Also his tahoe is a psyclone truck. Not a burp truck

Ok. The guy is Brent leavitt. A good friend of mine. Btw. On 2 fosgate 2500 amps. The prior testing. Was just the subs mounted in his wall that's it. He will be doing more testing soon. Also his tahoe is a psyclone truck. Not a burp truck
Not hatin or bad talking anyone or there installs. I have just heard quite a few people going nuts over these new Fosgate subs and so far they haven't amazed me as I hoped

A wall on 6k w/ 2 x 15's does 151.xx with the dude sitting in the car ?

And the Fosgate nuthuggers shall be risen from the ashes and the bass will be so great as to stop the earth from rotating on it's axis and we shall all bow before the greatness of Rockford Fosgate and its retarded little brother Lighting Audio, and let it be so

Brett is local to me and a great guy! Please keep in mind that his truck was not built for these, he got them to test and through them in his current box! But it is impressive to see none the less!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.