FREE Subwoofers for Review

Hi guys & gals,
This is an exclusive opportunity for CarAudio community: we are looking for a few folks to test some entry level 12" subs and post their reviews (details will be PM-ed).

The product will be sent to you FREE of charge, we just need your opinion as a user. If you've written product reviews before, either on VMInnovations.com or elsewhere that's a plus. If you participated in the past, and actually followed-up and posted a review please let me know.

If you are interested please comment below and PM me the following info:

1. Your user name

2. Your email address

3. Agree to post your review within 10 days of product arrival

That means in order to test the product, you'll need an amp and other accessories that generally needed to test out a sub.

Cheers,

Lucky@VMI

p.s.

products will ship on August 7th and will be at your doorsteps by 10th most likely.
Man i wish i would have seen this would have been a good present turned 25 on the 19th lol also i am one of the few on here probably that will actually stand up and back lower-mid level equipment..lol

i love VM and i LOVE the underdog! haha im LITERALLY the only one on here that would give a Dual props i even someday plan to get like 6 of them for fun! lol i mean 30 dollars at walmart and they take well over rated and can get loud for the price they just dont get low lol. Good Luck with this product where to i find specs and reviews?

I don't know if the offer is still available, but I have sent you a PM. I've been building boxes for about ten years and would do so for these subs for the sake of testing and review.

Got shippin conformation w/tracking on my two 15s today. Ships via Fedex. Ive received 3 emails in total. 1st was to confirm and get my size preference with my mailin address, 2nd was my "order" details and 3rd was my trackin info. Great communication so far. Hope the subs live, Ill be using an American Bass ph4000 gained down to 850ish rms. I know they are entry level but I do hope they play well as I too usually pull for the underdog.

Man i wish i would have seen this would have been a good present turned 25 on the 19th lol also i am one of the few on here probably that will actually stand up and back lower-mid level equipment..lol
i love VM and i LOVE the underdog! haha im LITERALLY the only one on here that would give a Dual props i even someday plan to get like 6 of them for fun! lol i mean 30 dollars at walmart and they take well over rated and can get loud for the price they just dont get low lol. Good Luck with this product where to i find specs and reviews?
Bro you can get 4 of the dual 12s for under $100 online. I had a pair ported at 35 on 750w, and they surprised me. They will get stinky after a while though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date