Northeast Region Fright Night in Nashua NH (NESPL)

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
Event registration runs from 9am-noon show starts at noon and runs until 5 or 6pm. After the show is over please feel free to check out the fright kingdom which is one of the largest haunted events in america.

Check out more at http://www.frightkingdom.com

Also all show attendees will receive discounted rates and there will be a few free admission passes as awards.

This will be a Charity event for the New Hampshire food bank. New England SPL will be there running the SPL portion of the show. Standard entry fee will be $20 for two runs.

CreepyCruise4x6_frontJeffro09.jpg
CreepyCruise4x6_BackJeffro09.jpg

The weather reports are saying upper 40's and rainy, as usual, I'm waiting to hear if this is rain or shine, or there will be a rain date for the show. Upper 40's is kinda cold to be walking around in the rain. If it's happening in the rain I may say forget it, it's not worth it if everyone gets the flu.

I talked to the guys running the show and they said it's rain or shine, they never set a rain date cause it's so late in the season, and next weekend there are also some shows so they can't do it then. Guess everyone should just wear their sweatshirts. If any of you have a canopy you might wanna bring it along. We're gonna leave the big monitor home for this one, we'll use the one we had last year.

I'll be there of coarse, unsure of setup though...
Your always full of suprises bro, if you weren't so calm and laid back I'd swear you have ADD, your like Mr. Wizard, always experimenting with different setups. I tease cuz I am jelous lol.

Your always full of suprises bro, if you weren't so calm and laid back I'd swear you have ADD, your like Mr. Wizard, always experimenting with different setups. I tease cuz I am jelous lol.
Mr. Wizard, lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.